Greetings from Translational Genetics and Genomics (TGG).
As the Editor-in-Chief of TGG, I am writing this email to cordially invite you to join the Editorial Board of our journal.
Translational Genetics and Genomics is a peer-reviewed Open Access journal. The journal’s full text is available online at http://www.tggjournal.com. The journal allows free access (Open Access) to its contents and permits authors and readers to archive final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional / subject-based repository. The journal has mission to encourage high quality scientific contribution in translational genetics and genomics, we does not charge for submission, processing or publication of manuscripts, even for color reproduction of photographs.
The Feature of TGG
- We strive for excellence in accepting high quality paper. With rigorous peer-review mechanism and renowned editorial board, we only accept high quality papers for publication.
- The paper publication process is optimized. With experienced editorial staff and build-in system, we aim to publish the accepted articles within a week. Besides, we will try our best to establish an effective and professional reviewer team. Meanwhile, an objective measure of the impact of the published papers will be regularly updated, including "Most viewed", "Most cited", etc.
- Our managing editors are responsible for analyzing the articles comprehensively and promoting them in social media, relevant international conferences, and academic associations. We set up a marketing strategy to promote the journal to the scientific community in order to disseminate it to the academic databases (e.g. PubMed, Scopes, CNKI, etc.).
- With a professional editorial team, we aim to provide personalized and effective communication for the editorial board members, authors, and readers.
- Our journal does not charge for submission, processing or publication of manuscripts, even including color reproduction of figures. Besides, authors can upload supplementary data and video files.
Why Join in TGG
- It is recognition of your achievement in the field as an authority and you can oversee the most updated research work in the field.
- Keep yourself up-to-date while vetting and reviewing other researchers' manuscripts.
- Network and meet some outstanding scholars and experts in this field via Editorial Board meetings and occasional events, etc.
- Award will be granted to the outstanding Editor's contribution in promoting the journal.
Responsibilities of an Associate Editor
- Submit an inaugural paper or organize one special issue after appointment in the first 6 months.
- Soliciting and submitting one manuscript per year.
- Handle three to five manuscripts submitted to the journal annually.
- Recommend three outstanding experts in translational research of genetics and genomics to be our Language Editor/Reviewer/Statistic Editor.
- Proceed manuscripts to peer-review and ensure timely publication;
- Expanding the influence of the journal, such as promoting it at international academic conferences.
If you share the same goals as us, we sincerely invite you to join the Editorial Board of our journal, please kindly send your Biography, research interest, key publications to email@example.com. I would be highly appreciated if you could send me your reply by March 15, 2017.
If you have any question or enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I sincerely look forward to hearing from you.
Dr. William C.S Cho
Editor-in-Chief of Translational Genetics and Genomics